The best wine cabinet in the world from the world's premier producer of wine fridges and wine cabinets; Eurocave. The Eurocave Royale is the pinnacle of wine maturation technology and French design offering a product of beauty and precision engineering.
Each Eurocave Royale is individually crafted in France and a series number will be issued for every new machine. The Eurocave Royale is the ultimate wine cabinet for the serious wine collector who has prestigious bottles to cellar and the wine professional of the Michelin starred restaurant and private club whose patrons demand the very highest quality in wine service. The Eurocave Royale is unique in that it allows you to choose between a maturing and serving mode.
Designed and manufactured in France, Eurocave are the originators of the wine fridge and have developed a reputation for excellence in both engineering and long term customer service. With a 10 year parts and labour warranty and the most exacting temperature and humidity controls, any wine enthusiast can rest safe in the knowledge that their fine wine collection is resting in the best possible hands with a Eurocave Royale.
- 124 Bottle Capacity on 12 Main de Sommeliere shelves.
- Telescopic, soft open shelves - easy access to your wines
- Service and Storage mode settings
- Triple Glazed, UV Protected door under lock and key
- Winter Function - protection against ambient temperature dips
- Charcoal Filter
- Audible & Visible alarm to note any temperature fluctuations
- Freestanding or Built-In Use
- A++ original energy rating
- Ten years warranty included
- 34dB whisper quiet
- Dimensions - H: 1847mm, W: 880mm, D: 617mm
- £500 fine wine voucher on delivery
If you're a wine enthusiast, you understand the importance of preserving and aging your precious bottles under the ideal conditions and if you're a wine professional you'll understand how important service temperature is for fine wine; the Eurocave Royale wine cabinet combines both.
1. Unmatched Expertise: EuroCave, a French brand with over 40 years of experience, is synonymous with excellence in wine storage and was the original wine fridge brand. They've earned a reputation for their commitment to providing the best environment for wines to evolve and mature gracefully as well as excellent long term customer service and the Royale has an unmatched 10 year warranty.
2. Precise Temperature and Humidity Control: EuroCave wine cellars feature state-of-the-art temperature control systems, ensuring your wines are stored at the perfect serving and aging temperatures. This level of precision safeguards your investment and enhances the flavors and aromas of your wines. The Eurocave Royale, when in storage mode and set at 12°C has user initiated humidity controls allowing the owner to specify the humidity to protect precious labels.
3. Soft close sliding shelving: EuroCave's Royale wine cabinet benefits from easy sliding shelving that makes opening the drawers effortless, the shelves unique design (Main du Sommelier bottle supports) allows for the storage of all 75cl wine bottles with space for magnums too.
4. Quiet, Efficient and Green: EuroCave takes noise seriously. Their wine cabinets are known for their whisper-quiet operation, which is a boon if you want to place your cellar in a living area or entertaining space. The Royale operates at just 34dB and is the most energy efficient wine fridge of this size on the market
5. Versatile Designs: The Eurocave Royale is a bespoke, individually made wine cellar that can be manufactured to six different designs as well as opening from the left or the right.
6. Showcasing bottles: The Royale benefits from soft amber lighting fitted beneath each shelf highlights your labels. The shelf labels allow you to easily identify your bottles.
7. Trusted by Wine Professionals: Many sommeliers and wine experts around the world trust EuroCave for their personal collections and in professional settings. This speaks volumes about the brand's reliability.
In a world where wine is more than just a beverage, EuroCave stands as a symbol of excellence in wine preservation. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just beginning your wine journey, investing in a EuroCave wine cellar is a step towards elevating your wine experience.
FIVE REASONS TO BUY YOUR EUROCAVE WITH COOLERSOMM
- Trusted Eurocave partner with London showroom
- Swift UK Delivery - White Glove Delivery Team
- 10 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Five Star Trustpilot Customer Reviews
- Fine Wine Voucher worth £500 to spend online
How many bottles will the Eurocave Royale hold?
The Eurocave Royale can hold 124 75cl bottles of any shape and 2 magnums fully loaded. However, all shelves can hold magnums and if only magnums were stored the wine fridge can hold 62 magnums.
How do the service and maturation modes work?
In maturation mode, the temperature is pre-set and maintained at 12°C. Humidity is also controlled and guaranteed at 70% (Patented system - Hygrocontrol system). But also, exemplary protection from UV rays (99%), absorption of vibration and optimised air quality with a patented woven filter.
In service mode the Royale stores your red, white or champagne wines at one ideal tasting temperature. The humidity regulation and control system is then no longer active to allow you to set the temperature yourself between 6 and 18°C, while maintaining the cellar's exceptional performance.
Does the Eurocave Royale come with a manufacturer warranty?
Yes, there is a ten year warranty on this wine cabinet on both parts and labour.
Can I customise this wine fridge to suit my needs?
The wine cabinet can have its door reversed in the factory but not thereafter, the unit can also be built-in flush with some specific ventilation requirements. Contact us via live chat to discuss any questions.
What is the energy rating of this wine cooler?
Pre March 2021 this wine fridge had an energy efficiency rating of "A+++" but with the changes to the efficiency scale this wine fridge now ranks "E". For more information on these latest energy rating changes to all electrical appliances please see our blog post on energy rating changes for wine coolers .
How do I install this wine cooler?
The Eurocave Royale is a freestanding wine cabinet although with certain ventilation requirements met, can be built in, contact us for more details on installation.
Looking for another wine fridge from EuroCave?
CoolerSomm carries all the EuroCave wine cabinets click the link to view the full range.
How do I activate the £500 fine wine voucher?
Enjoy a £500 voucher to spend in store in our Wandsworth location or online on our range of fine wines. You will receive the voucher upon delivery of your Eurocave.
Every Eurocave Royale wine cabinet is made to order and takes around 10 weeks to manufacture in France. Once the wine cabinet has been created you will be contacted by Jewell couriers in the UK who will deliver your wine cabinet at a date and time that is suitable to your schedule.
The professional team at Jewell will deliver and install your wine fridge in a room of choice and also take away an old wine fridge if required. If you require removal of our old wine fridge please contact us post purchase to book that service.
EUROCAVE ROYALE Product Features
|Standard Warranty||10 Years|
|Efficiency Rating||Pre 03/21 - A++ | Post 03/21 - E|
|Temperature Zones (1)||6 - 18°C|
|Dimensions||H: 184.7cm, W: 88cm, D: 61.7cm|
|Bottle Capacity||124 Bordeaux & 2 magnums
|Space for large bottles||All shelving can hold magnums|
|Humidity Range (%)||70% when in maturing mode|
|Volume in litres||2421
|Noise Level (dB)||34|
|Glass||Fully Glazed - UV Resistant|
|Door Frame||Full glass, no frame|
|Door Handle||Grip built into the door frame|
|Hinge Side||Right or Left
|Reversible Door||Yes - at manufacture
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1847 x 880 x 617 mm|
|Lighting on/off switch
|Number of bottles per shelf||12|
|Shelf Material||Ash and steel
||Wine Maturation & Service|
|User Interface||2 digital displays
|Active Carbon Filters
|Cooling System||Fan & Convection Cooling
|Temperature Memory Function||Yes|
|Heating||Yes - Winter Function|
|Condensation Water Container||Yes|
|Acoustic Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Acoustic Door Alarm||Yes|
|Installation Type||Freestanding or Built In|
|Warranty Extension Available||No|
|Power Consumption (kWh/annum)
|Voltage||220V / 50Hz
|Power Cable Length
|Delivery, Unwrap, Install||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.