DUNAVOX WINE COOLERS
Dunavox have been producing wine fridges for less than twenty years but within that short time they have already gained over a 50% market share in some European countries. Their built-in and integrated units are widely distributed and trusted by house builders and catering companies throughout Europe and Asia due to their longevity, reliability, quality parts and attractive appearance. The long warranties available on the units and their compressors also make Dunavox a popular choice for anyone looking for a wine storage solution for the longer term.
Dunavox hallmark of quality
Dunavox are able to offer such long warranties and be so confident in their production because all their parts are manufactured and the units assembled in the same place under the watchful eye of the company themselves, ensuring a high quality level and a lack of disruption or risk of damage that happens when manufacture happens across several sites. This is unique in the wine fridge world.
How does a Dunavox wine cooler protect your wine?
Even though Dunavox produces a wide range of wine coolers for undercounter, integrated or freestanding use, all of them protect against the four elements that can harm the enjoyment of wine.
- Vibration - Dunavox wine fridges are compressor driven and are mounted on vibration free mountings ensuring your wine is not subject to sediment disturbance due to vibration.
- UV Light - Every Dunavox unit has a UV protected door thanks to a UV treatment applied to every glass fronted unit. This stops harmful UV rays from penetrating the bottle and prematurely ageing the wine.
- Stable Temperature - The Dunavox range, whether a single or dual zone will hold your wine consistently at the temperature at which it has been set. If the temperatures rise or fall outside this range, all units feature an alarm system to let you know if a change has occurred.
- Humidity - the humidity within the cooler is automatically managed by the system and kept at a constant between 55-85% ensuring corks don't dry out or mold appears in the unit.
The Dunavox wine cooler range features small to large freestanding units, built-in, under-counter wine fridges and wine coolers designed to be integrated into an aperture in your kitchen. All the Dunavox range are available to purchase from CoolerSomm but not all are visible to online customers, if you are interested in a Dunavox wine cooler you can't see on the website call us or speak to us on live chat for a quote.
- Dunavox Glance are a range of integrated wine coolers with push to open technology popular with kitchen designers - this range does not feature on our B2C website but if you're interested in purchasing a Dunavox Glance please contact us for the best price.
- Dunavox Soul are another range of integrated Dunavox wine fridges that are not currently featured on the website but can be purchased, please contact us for our best price.
- Dunavox Flow are the Dunavox under-counter/built-in range and can be purchased from us, please use the chat or call us for a quote.
- Dunavox Home wine fridges are small freestanding units designed to look stylish anywhere around the home, these units can be purchased online.
- Dunavox Grande freestanding wine coolers are Dunavox's top of the range wine fridges that can be used as freestanding or built-in units and are available to buy online.
- Dunavox EOL range are integrated wine coolers available to buy via chat or call.
Single Zone or Dual Zone wine fridge?
The most frequently asked question when deciding which wine fridge to buy is whether to opt for one temperature zone or two. Dual zone wine coolers offer great flexibility to the family who drink different styles of wine or to the connoisseur who intends to age both red and white wine over the longer term. However, dual zones also tend to be more expensive than their equivalent single zone model and they also have a reduced bottle capacity due to the separation of the two zones. The choice of a single or dual zone wine fridge is a personal one but if you are on the fence we would recommend a dual zone as a wine fridge is a purchase you will keep over the longer terms and should your tastes or needs adapt, the dual zone wine cooler will be able to cater for that.
Which are the most popular Dunavox wine fridges?
With built-in, under-counter, integrated and freestanding wine cabinets in the range there really is a Dunavox wine fridge to suit everyone. There are some units though that are our most popular selling units year in-year out, below we recommend the best Dunavox for each of the three use cases.
Most Popular Dunavox Wine Cabinet? - Dunavox DX-181.490SDSK
The star of the Dunavox kitchen Grande line is the 181 bottle dual temperature zone, freestanding or built-in DX-181.490SDSK wine cabinet. This version, in stainless steel, will add the wow factor to any kitchen or restaurant. With the upper zone setting between 5-12°C and the lower zone 12-22°C your wine will be perfectly protected from the elements over the long term with part or all of the wine cabinet suitable for service or storage. With shelving gaps at 10.5cm, Bordeaux, Burgundy or Champagne bottle sizes can be stored on each shelf.
Most Popular Dunavox Built-In Wine Cooler? - Dunavox DX-194.490BK
This stainless steel fronted integrated wine cooler will compliment any modern kitchen. Designed to fit neatly into a 600mm wide aperture, this tower style wine cooler has two temperature zones and holds up to 79 bottles of wine, plenty for the family who need a service orientated integrated wine cooler. This wine cooler integrates so well into the kitchen, not only thanks to the sleek design, but also functionally the unit adapts to the home with a reversible door and LED lighting that can be turned off. Essential for a kitchen wine cooler, the unit is also quiet at just 40 decibels.
Most Popular Small Freestanding Dunavox Wine Cooler? - Dunavox DXFH-30.80
The Dunavox DX-194.490BK is a single zone, freestanding or built-in wine cabinet that not only looks stunning, but also benefits from the longest warranty of any producer at 3 years parts and labour with a 5 year warranty on the compressor. These premium quality, attractive, quiet and reliable wine cabinets benefit from shelving for all bottles (so no stacking and immediate access to your wine), reversible door, blue LED lighting, winter system for ambient temperature drops and the unit is also lockable. These Dunavox Grande units work just as well freestanding in a utility room or insulated garage as they do built-in to your kitchen design.